We find out why calls to Dublin airport’s noise complaints line have soared, and Carole quizzes Graham to celebrate World Password Day.
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast, with computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
And don’t miss our special featured interview with Clint Dovholuk of NetFoundry.
Clint Dovholuk – @dovholuk
- Houston Zoo asks FBI to investigate text-message attack — Houston Chronicle.
- Trunk calls for Rory Lion flood telephone lines — Irish Independent.
- Airport Noise & Noise Reports — Dublin Airport.
- Dublin Airport got 12,272 noise complaints last year from just one person — Irish Independent.
- Compromised Passwords Responsible for Hacking Breaches — Securelink.
- Verizon 2021 DBIR Results & Analysis — Verizon.
- Three random words — NCSC.
- What’s wrong with What3Words? — YouTube.
- Why What3Words is not suitable for safety critical applications — Cybergibbons.
- What3Words – The Algorithm — Cybergibbons.
- Why bother with What Three Words? — Terence Eden.
- River (TV series) — Wikipedia.
- Wearing shoes inside the house is gross – and there’s science to back that up — The Guardian.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.