Are you organising a computer security conference, or do you want to raise security awareness within your business?
Do you need to find an entertaining, energetic speaker who will keep the interest of your audience and get them to "buy in" to the importance of proper security, in a fun, engaging way?
Or are you looking for an independent expert to speak or facilitate at your event?
"Graham was a key speaker at the Experian Identity & Fraud Forum 2014. His session was slick, well informed, superbly delivered and among the best I've ever seen - all of which helped underpin the credibility of our event and was reflected by the wholehearted feedback from our delegates."
"Graham's knowledge, insight and ability to present potentially dry and weighty subject matter in a manner that's accessible to all is superb."
"Ignore him at your peril. He is, quite rightly, hugely in demand and simply cannot be recommended highly enough."
I have given talks for some of the world's biggest companies, and spoken at events such as WebSummit, RSA, Campus Party, Infosec, Virus Bulletin, IP Expo, ISACA, EICAR, ICSA, ISSA, and the European Internet Security Forum.
Recent and upcoming public talks
- 15 September 2015 - Vendor event for Intralinks.
- 24 June 2015 - Secure Trading Cyber Security forum, London.
- 11 June 2015 - Enabling Safe Business, Sunderland.
- 3 June 2015 - Datacloud 2015 Global Congress, Monaco.
- 27 May 2015 - Vendor event for Intralinks.
- 30 April 2015 - Vendor event for Intralinks.
- 10 March 2015 - Keynote: E-Crime and Information Security Congress, London.
- 12 February 2015 - Insight Partner Forum, London.
- 11 December 2014 - British Computer Society, Oxford.
- 12-14 November 2014 - Keynote: AVAR 2014, Sydney, Australia.
- 21 October 2014 - Keynote: Cyber Security Symposium 2014, Brussels.
- 16 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, Manchester.
- 14 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, London.
- 14 October 2014 - Experian Identity and Fraud Forum, Watford.
- 8 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, Cambridge.
- 7 October 2014 - SecureTour 14, Bristol.
- 3 October 2014 - Keynote at ISACA Ireland's annual conference, Dublin, Ireland.
- 26-27 June 2014 - FourSys Security Conference, Loch Lomond, Scotland.
- 19-20 June 2014 - FourSys Security Conference, Belfast.
- 12 June 2014 - RANT Conference, London.
- 16-17 May 2014 - Keynote: EMVA Business Conference, Vienna, Austria.
- 29 April - 1 May 2014 - Infosecurity Europe, London.
- 25 March 2014 - LawTech Futures 2014, London.
- 14 March 2014 - Keynote: The Insight Technology Show, London.
- 11 March 2014 - e-Crime and Information Security Congress, London.
- 6 March 2014 - IT Leaders Forum, London Stock Exchange.
- 28 November 2013 - Web Seminar: “Closing the IT security risk management gap: 3 Ways to connect IT & the Board”
- 5 November 2013 - Keynote: Infosecurity Magazine Winter Virtual Conference
- 31 October 2013 - Web Summit, Dublin.
- 29 October 2013 - #SocialMediaWhatsTrending, BBC North, Salford.
- 17 October 2013 - IP Expo, London.
- 15 October 2013 - eCrime and Cyber Security Seminar 2013, London.
- 4 October 2013 - Virus Bulletin, Berlin.
- 3 September 2013 - Campus Party Europe, O2 Millennium Dome, London.
I am able to talk extensively and give carefully researched presentations that draw on my years of experience in the computer security industry. What's more, I can specifically tailor my presentation for your audience - pitching it at just the right level to keep people entertained as well as informed.
So, whether you want to raise security awareness within your business or need a keynote speaker at your conference, I could be the right man for the job!
If you would like an independent expert to speak at your company’s event, give a keynote presentation at your conference or host a panel, please complete the form below.