Heating systems are left vulnerable to attack in the high courts, cybercrime unicorns have become a reality (but what are they?), over 15 Terabytes of NFTs are made available for anyone to download … and Carole reveals her Pick of the Year.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Mikko Hyppönen.
Mikko Hyppönen – @mikko
- Royal Courts of Justice HVAC systems had unsecured Wi-Fi AP — The Register.
- Tweet by Tristan Kirk, court correspondent of the London Evening Standard.
- Target Hackers Broke in Via HVAC Company — Brian Krebs.
- Former Security Guard Who Hacked Into Hospital’s Computer System Sentenced to 110 Months in Federal Prison — FBI.
- Video by Jesse McGraw (aka "PhantomExodizzmo") — YouTube.
- Cybercrime Unicorns: How Hackers Are Building Empires That Rival Tech's Most Sophisticated, Highly Valued Startups — International Business Times.
- Will we see a cybercrime unicorn? — Comic strip featuring Mikko Hyppönen.
- 'Piracy' website offers NFT art as free downloads — BBC News.
- Someone Made a Pirate Bay for NFTs — Motherboard.
- The NFT Bay.
- NFTs are causing chaos in online artist communities — Polygon.
- Think cryptocurrency is bad? NFTs are even worse — Mashable.
- The Ted Dabney Experience — Podcast about vintage video games.
- Ruben Brandt, Collector — IMDB.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.