Carole’s still on jury service, but the show must go on! We take a look at how some Tesla owners are at risk of having their expensive cars remotely hijacked, and why YouTubers are up in arms over NFTs.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
- Monty Hall problem — Wikipedia.
- Monty Hall problem explanation video — Numberphile on YouTube.
- David Colombo's Twitter account.
- How a Hacker Controlled Dozens of Teslas Using a Flaw in Third-Party App — Vice.
- Graham or Carole? NFT, posted by Mark Stockley — OpenSea.
- The Fart Jars NFT story doesn't pass the smell test — Input Magazine.
- WOW! Disgusting Youtuber Exploitation Scandal, MrBeast Beat a Child, MLK Controversy, & Today's News — Philip DeFranco’s YouTube account.
- Gaming YouTubers have had their likenesses stolen and sold as NFTs — EuroGamer.
- Prominent Gaming YouTubers' Likenesses Sold As NFTs Without Consent — Nintendo Life.
- Cleanup.pictures — Remove objects, people, text and defects from any picture for free.
- Quick, Draw!
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
1Password University is a fun, dynamic and free resource for all skill levels.
Find out how to build a culture of security in your workplace, learn how to make the most of 1Password’s features, or discover why re-using the same password across multiple accounts puts you at risk.
Broaden your knowledge, starting with the basic building blocks of security. Learn at your own pace and discover how to keep yourself and your company safe on the internet.
1Password University’s growing catalogue of courses has definitely got something for you… and it’s a lot more fun than dull workplace training or scouring the web for advice.
Check out 1Password University – free online security resources, made for everyone – at www.smashingsecurity.com/university
Uptycs is a cloud-native security analytics platform built to protect the modern attack surface.
Uptycs zeros in on the blind spots that are preventing you from rapidly identifying and responding to existing threats and vulnerabilities in your ecosystem.
Uptycs normalizes telemetry from across macOS, Linux, Windows, and containers; records system activity for historical investigation even when no alert has fired; and enables you to build complex custom detections in addition to its industry-leading MITRE ATT&CK mapping.
Uptycs provides observability across both cloud workloads and endpoints in a single centralized platform.
Find out more and try it for free at uptycs.com
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.