Is it the end of the road for John McAfee? Is PornHub more legitimate than Facebook? And do you know as much as you think you do about the Microsoft Exchange Server mega-hack?
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by The Cyberwire’s Dave Bittner.
Dave Bittner – @bittner
- John McAfee 'disguised as Guatemalan street hawker with a limp' — The Telegraph.
- John McAfee Wanted for Murder — Gizmodo.
- John McAfee says he infected laptops with malware, spied and stole passwords from Belize officials — Naked Security.
- John McAfee is running for president — Graham Cluley.
- Good luck John McAfee, socially engineering a corpse… — Graham Cluley.
- How To Uninstall McAfee Antivirus — YouTube.
- John David McAfee And Executive Adviser Of His Cryptocurrency Team Indicted In Manhattan Federal Court For Fraud And Money Laundering Conspiracy Crimes — US Department of Justice.
- IsLegitSite — Check if a website is legitimate or not.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Market Share and Competitor Report — Datanyze.
- Four new hacking groups have joined an ongoing offensive against Microsoft’s email servers — MIT Technology Review.
- A Basic Timeline of the Exchange Mass-Hack — Krebs on Security.
- New nation-state cyberattacks — Microsoft.
- The Kilobyte’s Gambit — A 1k chess game.
- The Repair Shop — Netflix.
- The Repair Shop — BBC One.
- Sideways — BBC Radio 4.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.