It’s a self-isolated Coronavirus special as we discuss with our quarantined special guest how COVID-19 is making itself felt in the world of cybersecurity, and we offer tips on how to better protect yourself if you’re unexpectedly working from home.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Malicious Life’s Ran Levi from his attic.
Smashing Security #170: 'PornHub, Coronavirus apps, and remote working'
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Other... | RSS
Graham Cluley – @gcluley
Carole Theriault – @caroletheriault
Ran Levi – @ranlevi
- CovidLock: Mobile Coronavirus Tracking App Coughs Up Ransomware — DomainTools.
- CovidLock Update: Deeper Analysis of Coronavirus Android Ransomware — DomainTools.
- Israel to use anti-terror tech to counter coronavirus 'invisible enemy' — Reuters.
- Coronavirus: Sophie Trudeau had event with Idris Elba, Lewis Hamilton — Business Insider.
- Porn Sets Asked to Stop Production to Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus — VICE.
- People who work from home earn more than those who commute—here's why — CNBC.
- Twitter orders all employees worldwide to work from home — The Verge.
- NASA chief urges space agency employees work from home amid coronavirus outbreak — Space.
- JPMorgan tells employees around the world to work from home — CNBC.
- Pornhub handing out free premium subs to help Italy fight coronavirus — The Next Web.
- Tweet from ProtonVPN.
- PornHub Insights.
- Coronavirus insights — PornHub Insights.
- A global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions.
- Cold podcast — Wondery.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. Its solutions give organizations the ability to use and create a forensic map of criminal activity, assess threats and prevent future attacks.
Learn more about their products at domaintools.com, or visit domaintools.com/smashing to enter their Capture The Flag competition and be in with a chance to win a $100 gift card.
Follow the show:
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, on the Smashing Security subreddit, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to read more of the exclusive content we post.