Your privacy may be at risk if you’re on Fleek, hackers not only steal COVID-19 vaccine data but then tamper with it to spread mistrust, and the Bitcoin bungles keep on coming…
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Hacker Valley Studio’s Ron Eddings.
Ron Eddings – @ronaldeddings
- Report: X-Rated Social Media App Exposes Users in Massive Data Breach — VPNMentor.
- Hackers Leak Stolen Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Data — Threatpost.
- Hackers alter stolen regulatory data to sow mistrust in COVID-19 vaccine — Ars Technica.
- EU regulator: Hackers 'manipulated' stolen vaccine documents — AP News.
- Smashing Security 058: Face ID, Firefox, and Windows SNAFUs, plus Bitcoin FOMO
- Bitcoin FOMO Calculator.
- Smashing Security 167: Coronavirus scams and an exaggerated lion
- Man offers Newport council £50m if it helps find bitcoins in landfill — The Guardian.
- Acting in Film Master Class – By Michael Caine — YouTube.
- Damn Fine Story: Mastering the Tools of a Powerful Narrative — Book by Chuck Wendig.
- Back to Life — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.