Was hidden treasure found with help from a hack? What security lessons can be learnt from a controversial police raid in Florida? And are you ready for safer online get-togethers this Christmas?
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Anna Brading.
And don’t miss our special featured interview with Mimecast’s Max Linscott.
Anna Brading – @annabrading
- Smashing Security's Christmas 2020 live stream — Join us on YouTube on Thursday 17 December 2020 at 8pm (UK) / 3pm (Eastern) / Noon (Pacific).
- Forrest Fenn's Treasure.
- The Man Who Found Forrest Fenn's Treasure — Outside Online.
- A Statement on the Disclosure of My Identity — Jack Steuf.
- A Chicago treasure hunter was on the trail of a hidden chest worth more than $1 million — but she says she was hacked and her ‘solve stolen’ — Chicago Tribune.
- Cops raid home of ousted data scientist who created her own Florida COVID-19 dashboard — The Register.
- Video of police raid on home of Rebekah Jones — Rebekah Jones’s Twitter account.
- Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready — The Jerusalem Post.
- Christmas pizza from Pizza Hut — Rotisserie Chicken paired with Crispy Bacon and Sage & Onion stuffing, all on top of a Red Wine Gravy base. (Contains Alcohol)
- Tiger Pig (Pig in Blanket) — Subway.
- Christmas menu at Pret A Manger.
- Festive food from Marks & Spencer.
- Brian & Roger.
- Carole, Graham, and Anna's Christmas party 2009 (with Yogi) — Tweet by Anna Brading.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.