Scammers steal millions by impersonating a French politician, we offer fashion tips for DDoS attackers, and hear how a small town fought a sextortionist preying on young women.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Jessica Barker.
Jessica Barker – @drjessicabarker
- Anonymous hacker exposed after dropping USB drive while throwing Molotov cocktail — ZDNet.
- 18 maanden cel voor hacker die website Crelan en pizzeria plat legde — HLN.
- The fake French minister in a silicone mask who stole millions — BBC News.
- He Cyberstalked Teen Girls for Years—Then They Fought Back — Wired.
- Childline — A counselling service for children and young people in the UK.
- Cyberbullying information — FTC.
- Information and resources to curb the growing problem of cyberbullying — National Crime Prevention Council.
- The Coddling of the American Mind.
- Depression, anxiety, suicide increase in teens and young adults, study finds — CBS News.
- Dreyer's English by Benjamin Dreyer — Penguin Random House.
- Stay Tuned: The Laws of Language (with Ben Dreyer).
- The Defiant Ones (trailer) — YouTube.
- The Defiant Ones — HBO.
- NCSC CyberThreat 2019 (London, GB).
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.