Incognito mode on your browser not as private as you think, consumer spyware companies get hacked, Graham is accused of “multitasking” in his hotel room, and Carole champions the students of Parkland, Florida.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who recorded without a special guest this week.
- How to go 'Incognito' on your web browser, and what it means
- Your private browsing isn’t as incognito as you want it to be
- Veil is private browsing for the ultra-paranoid
- Hacker Strikes ‘Stalkerware’ Companies, Stealing Alleged Texts and GPS Locations of Customers
- Spy on Your Valentine Using Spy Software
- How stalking has been made easier by the internet and social networks
- Trailer Nite
- Florida student to NRA and Trump: 'We call BS' – YouTube
- March for our lives
- Emma González on Twitter
- Florida Student Who Gave Emotional Gun Control Speech Now Has More Followers Than NRA
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to smashingsecurity.com/lastpass to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses
Follow the show:
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.