Just how much do porn websites know about your sexual peccadillos? How are Barbie dolls involved in identity scams? And would you trust a completely free telly?
Oh, and Graham has some opinions to share about “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny”.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Matt Davey from the “Random but Memorable” podcast.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Matt Davey – @[email protected]
- Pornhub Is Being Accused of Illegal Data Collection – Wired.
- StopDataPorn brings Pornhub to court for abusing users’ personal data with GDPR complaints – StopDataPorn.
- The Password Game – Neal.fun.
- The True Cost of a Free TV – Wired.
- Telly dual-screen TV first look: it’s free and may be the future – The Verge.
- Swindlers Used Barbie Dolls to Rob COVID Relief Program – The Messenger.
- How rampant abuse by fintech fueled covid relief fraud – The Washington Post.
- ‘Biggest fraud in a generation’: The looting of the Covid relief plan known as PPP – NBC News.
- “We Are Not the Fraud Police”: How Fintechs Facilitated Fraud in the Paycheck Protection Program – Fox News.
- ‘The Dial Of Destiny’ Is Now The Worst-Reviewed ‘Indiana Jones’ Movie – Forbes.
- “Jury Duty” TV series – Wikipedia.
- “Jury Duty” trailer – YouTube.
- Spray Cork: What Is It? – Build with Rise.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Kolide – Kolide ensures that if your device isn’t secure it can’t access your cloud apps. It’s Zero Trust for Okta. Watch a demo today!
- NordLayer – NordLayer safeguards your company’s network, securing and protecting remote workforces as well as business data. It can even help you ensure security compliance. Get your first month free.
Support the show:
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.