An Elon Musk-worshipping college principal gets schooled, and rapper Afroman turns the tables after armed police raid his house.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Graham Cluley – @gcluley
Carole Theriault – @caroletheriault
- These Men’s Rights Activists Literally Worship Elon Musk – Buzzfeed News.
- Florida principal who sent $100K to scammer posing as Elon Musk says she was ‘groomed’ – WESH.
- Florida principal resigns after sending $100K to scammer posing as Elon Musk – NY Post.
- Afroman – Will You Help Me Repair My Door – YouTube.
- Official Music Video for Because I Got High performed by Afroman – YouTube.
- Police sue rapper Afroman for using footage of home raid in his music videos – The Guardian.
- Afroman Complaint – Adams County Court.
- Afroman Got Raided by Cops, So He Put Them in His Music Video – Vice.
- Afroman – Wikipedia.
- Afroman sued by seven officers who raided his home – NME.
- Afroman Isn’t Worried About a Police Lawsuit Over His Music Videos – Rolling Stone.
- Afroman Cops Wrecked My Home In Raid, For Nothing …I Need Ben Crump!!! – TMZ.
- Afroman I’m Missin’ $400 In Cash After Raid… Thinks Cops Swiped It – TMZ.
- Atlas Obscura.
- Oak Beams, New College Oxford – Atlas Obscura.
- BeyerDynamic DT 770 PRO Headphones – BeyerDynamic.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Bitwarden – Password security you can trust. Bitwarden is an open source password manager trusted by millions of individuals, teams, and organizations worldwide for secure password storage and sharing.
- Kolide – Kolide ensures that if your device isn’t secure it can’t access your cloud apps. It’s Zero Trust for Okta. Watch a demo today!
- Drata – With over 14 frameworks including SOC2, GDPR, HIPAA, and ISO 27001, Drata gets you audit-ready for crucial security standards needed to scale your business. As a listener to Smashing Security you can save 10% off Drata and have implementation fees waived.
Support the show:
You can help the podcast by telling your friends and colleagues about “Smashing Security”, and leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts or Podchaser.
Become a supporter via Patreon or Apple Podcasts for ad-free episodes and our early-release feed!
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or on Mastodon, on the Smashing Security subreddit, or visit our website for more episodes.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to read more of the exclusive content we post.