While Julian Assange was killing time in the Ecuador’s embassy in London, the CIA were trying to dream up ways to kill him, and urine trouble if you put your trust in an IoT lavatory.
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
- Kidnapping, assassination and a London shoot-out: Inside the CIA's secret war plans against WikiLeaks — Yahoo News.
- The seven-year itch: Assange's awkward stay in the embassy — The Guardian.
- Assange Held Legal Meetings in Ladies' Toilet Due to Paranoia: Report — Business Insider.
- Julian Assange smeared faeces on walls of Ecuadorian embassy, interior minister claims — The Independent.
- Julian Assange: Why Ecuador ended his stay in London embassy — BBC News.
- Julian Assange dragged from Ecuadorean embassy — BBC News.
- The smart toilet era is here! Are you ready to share your analprint with big tech? — The Guardian.
- Assume Nothing – Hack Attack — BBC Sounds.
- The Art Museum — Phaidon.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.