Google warns security researchers that North Korean hackers are pretending to be their buddies, sensitive information connected to Coronavirus testing is available for sale in the Netherlands, and is a Peeping Tom at your home security provider spying on you through CCTV?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- Illegale handel in privégegevens miljoenen Nederlanders uit coronasystemen GGD — RTL News.
- Video conference of EU Defence Ministers where a Dutch journalist gatecrashed the system — YouTube.
- John van den Heuvel — Wikipedia.
- Dutch COVID-19 patient data sold on the criminal underground — ZDNet.
- Smashing Security episode 175: Zoom deepfakes, Zardoz, and 'Rona tracing.
- Bonus: Smashing Security After Dark #2 – Zardoz commentary. — Smashing Security on Patreon.
- New campaign targeting security researchers — Google Threat Analysis Group (TAG).
- Google: North Korean hackers have targeted security researchers via social media — ZDNet.
- ADT Employee: I Spied on Naked Customers Through Security Cams — Gizmodo.
- ADT sued after employee accessed more than 200 customers’ home security systems in Dallas area — Dallas Morning News.
- The Investigation — BBC iPlayer.
- The Investigation: why my drama about Kim Wall doesn't name her killer — The Guardian.
- Tobias Lindholm on his take of the Kim Wall murder investigation — Nordisk Film & TV Fond.
- ‘Babylon 5 Remastered’ now available to buy or stream on HBO Max — Engadget.
- High Maintenance — HBO.
- Hear the New Trailer for Wondery's Podcast 'The Apology Line' — Rolling Stone.
- Allan Bridge — Wikipedia.
- The Apology Line — Wondery.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
With 1Password you only ever need to memorize one password. All your other passwords and important information are protected by your Master Password, which only you know. Take the 14 day free trial now at 1password.com
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.