Penile penal problems, identifying rioters in Washington DC, and can a sticker protect you from radiation?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by The Cyberwire’s Dave Bittner.
And don’t miss our featured interview with CrowdSec’s Philippe Humeau.
Smashing Security #210: 'DC rioters ID'd, Energydots, and ransomware gets you in a pickle'
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Other... | RSS
Graham Cluley – @gcluley
Carole Theriault – @caroletheriault
Dave Bittner – @[email protected]
- Smashing Security's Christmas live stream — YouTube.
- Smashing Security 199: A few tech cock-ups, and one cock lock-up.
- Taking a screwdriver to unlock your IoT sex toy is nuts — Graham Cluley.
- Zip tie guy Twitter thread.
- FBI Arrests Man Who Carried Zip Ties Into Capitol — The New York Times.
- SmartDot radiation-protection phone stickers 'have no effect' — BBC News.
- Fact check: Low-powered magnets do not protect against EMF emission — USA Today.
- Moving Out game — Team 17.
- Moving Out trailer — YouTube.
- Poly Bridge — Dry Cactus.
- The Cipher — BBC Sounds.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
With 1Password you only ever need to memorize one password. All your other passwords and important information are protected by your Master Password, which only you know. Take the 14 day free trial now at 1password.com
CrowdSec is open-source and crowd-powered software enabling you to detect and block attacks. While sharing with its user community, you contribute to improve its efficiency and make the internet safer. Learn more and try it for yourself at crowdsec.net/smashing
Follow the show:
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, on the Smashing Security subreddit, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to read more of the exclusive content we post.