An internet-connected adult toy could leave its users encaged, the official NHS COVID-19 contact-tracing app alarms users, and would you be happy if a robot interviewed you for a job?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by BBC technology correspondent Zoe Kleinman.
Zoe Kleinman – @zsk
- Smashing Security LIVE STREAM!
- CellMate chastity cage (Short model) — QIUI.
- Smart male chastity lock cock-up — Pen Test Partners.
- NHS Covid-19 app: 12m downloads – and lots of questions — BBC News.
- Hubert+1 – Add more to your team.
- Predictive Hire – Bias-free interviews.
- I Got a Job at an Amazon Warehouse Without Talking to a Single Human — Ryan Fan, OneZero.
- Tengai demo — YouTube.
- John Lennon at 80 – episode one. — BBC Sounds.
- John Lennon at 80 – episode two. — BBC Sounds.
- Sean Lennon's full conversation with Julian Lennon. — BBC Sounds.
- Sean Lennon's full conversation with Elton John. — BBC Sounds.
- Sean Lennon's full conversation with Paul McCartney. — BBC Sounds.
- John Lennon at the BBC: From The Beatles’ early days to his final interview — BBC Sounds.
- Television set — Wikipedia.
- Perspective — YouTube.
- Broad Canvas — Oxford art supplies store.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
Immersive Labs delivers hands-on, challenge-based training and exercises to make your team ready to fight real-world threats.
Check out their free ebook all about the MITRE ATT&CK framework, and how you can use it as part of your cyber skills strategy and improve your security posture by identifying weaknesses. Visit immersivelabs.com/smashing now.
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.