An internet-connected adult toy could leave its users encaged, the official NHS COVID-19 contact-tracing app alarms users, and would you be happy if a robot interviewed you for a job?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by BBC technology correspondent Zoe Kleinman.
Zoe Kleinman – @zsk
- Smashing Security LIVE STREAM!
- CellMate chastity cage (Short model) — QIUI.
- Smart male chastity lock cock-up — Pen Test Partners.
- NHS Covid-19 app: 12m downloads – and lots of questions — BBC News.
- Hubert+1 – Add more to your team.
- Predictive Hire – Bias-free interviews.
- I Got a Job at an Amazon Warehouse Without Talking to a Single Human — Ryan Fan, OneZero.
- Tengai demo — YouTube.
- John Lennon at 80 – episode one. — BBC Sounds.
- John Lennon at 80 – episode two. — BBC Sounds.
- Sean Lennon's full conversation with Julian Lennon. — BBC Sounds.
- Sean Lennon's full conversation with Elton John. — BBC Sounds.
- Sean Lennon's full conversation with Paul McCartney. — BBC Sounds.
- John Lennon at the BBC: From The Beatles’ early days to his final interview — BBC Sounds.
- Television set — Wikipedia.
- Perspective — YouTube.
- Broad Canvas — Oxford art supplies store.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.