Apps that belch out sensitive military information, what could the world learn from South Korea’s digital response to the Coronavirus pandemic, and who has been deepfaking Bill Clinton, Jay-Z, and Donald Trump… and why?
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Brian Klaas of the “Power Corrupts” podcast.
Plus we have a bonus feature interview with Rachael Stockton from Logmein, the folks behind LastPass, all about their report into the psychology of passwords.
Brian Klaas – @brianklaas
- Military And Intelligence Personnel Can Be Tracked With The Untappd Beer App — Bellingcat.
- What South Korea's Nightclub Outbreak Can Teach Other Countries — Time.
- When audio deepfakes put words in Jay-Z’s mouth, did he have a legal case? — Ars Technica.
- Jay-Z’s Deepfake Hamlet Recital — To Sue, Or Not To Sue — Forbes.
- Vocal Synthesis — YouTube channel.
- Doordash and Pizza Arbitrage — Ranjan Roy.
- Iron Chef Japan episodes — YouTube.
- Rabbit Hole podcast.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.