Journalists spying on their rivals, the NHS rejects Apple and Google’s approach to Coronavirus-tracing, and universities are hit by an old-fashioned sexy lady attack.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Rik Ferguson.
Rik Ferguson – @rik_ferguson
- Vote for Smashing Security in the EU Security Blogger Awards!
- Financial Times reporter accessed private calls at Independent and Evening Standard — The Independent.
- FT suspends journalist accused of listening to rival outlets' Zoom calls — The Guardian.
- Sky News admits it hacked Canoe Man’s email — Naked Security.
- Is it ever acceptable for a journalist to hack into somebody else’s email? — Naked Security.
- NHS rejects Apple-Google coronavirus app plan — BBC News.
- Threat Actors Repurpose Hupigon in Adult Dating Attacks Targeting US Universities — Proofpoint.
- Warwick University kept data hack secret from students and staff — Birmingham Live.
- JustWatch – The Streaming Guide.
- Just Watch — Apple App Store.
- Just Watch — Google Play.
- Fire for Kids Unlimited — Amazon UK.
- Kindle Limited for Kids — Amazon.com.
- J! Archive.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.