What’s the worst that can happen if you join a Hollywood hard man’s Facebook page? What drove a man to hijack a website’s name at gunpoint? And can you solve the mystery of the Canadian Hamburglar?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Naked Security’s Mark Stockley.
Smashing Security #126: 'Zombie chickens and fast-food victims'
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Other... | RSS
Graham Cluley – @gcluley
Carole Theriault – @caroletheriault
Mark Stockley – @markstockley
- Fraudster poses as Jason Statham to steal victim's money — BBC News.
- Nine men arrested in United States for stealing millions through business email compromise and romance scams — Graham Cluley.
- Twitter Hack: Part Of Broader Iranian Strategy — TechCrunch.
- Hackers Hit Google Palestine and Defaced the Front Page — Gizmodo.
- Gunpoint domain hijack turns out to have been a family affair — Naked Security.
- Jury Convicts Social Media Entrepreneur in Plot to Hijack Internet Domain — Department of Justice.
- Hamburglar strikes again, feasts on $2,000 in meals using customer's McDonald's app — CBC News.
- McDonalds UK TV Advert 1983 featuring Hamburglar — YouTube.
- How Animators Created the Spider-Verse | WIRED — YouTube.
- How 'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Was Animated | Movies Insider — YouTube.
- Cool Math.
- IQ Ball — Carole’s favourite game on Cool Math.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
For anyone who is baffled by threat intelligence, and the benefits that it can bring to your company, this is the book for you.
“The Threat Intelligence Handbook” is an easy-to-read guide will help you understand why threat intelligence is an essential part of every organisation’s defence against the latest cyber attacks.
Download it for free at www.smashingsecurity.com/intelligence now.
Smashing Security listeners can save $350 off the standard registration rate by using the code “SMASHING”. Go to smashingsecurity.com/gartner for more information.
Follow the show:
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, on the Smashing Security subreddit, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to read more of the exclusive content we post.
2 comments on “Smashing Security podcast #126: Zombie chickens and fast-food victims”
McDonalds deliver via Uber eats these days
Chuckie actually appeared in his first movie called, "Child's Play"….