Online drug dealers get busted due to poor OPSEC! People are still failing to wipe their USB sticks properly! A potential presidential candidate is outed as a former hacker! Flat Earthers! Pi! Empathy!
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Paul Ducklin.
Paul Ducklin – @duckblog
- 'It's like Uber, but for weed': Meet the man who revolutionized Israel's pot trade — Haaretz.
- Israel Police arrest top members of Telegrass online drug ring — Haaretz.
- Sources: Telegrass head cooperating with police — YNet News.
- You left WHAT on that USB drive?! — Naked Security.
- Cult of the Dead Cow — Wikipedia.
- Back Orifice — Wikipedia.
- Beto O’Rourke’s secret membership in America’s oldest hacking group — Reuters.
- Beto O’Rourke acknowledges involvement with hacking group as teen — The Texas Tribune.
- Behind the Curve.
- Behind the Curve – Official Release Trailer — YouTube.
- Serious Security: What we can all learn from PiDay — Naked Security.
- Drawabox — A free, exercise based approach to learning the fundamentals of drawing.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
For anyone who is baffled by threat intelligence, and the benefits that it can bring to your company, this is the book for you.
“The Threat Intelligence Handbook” is an easy-to-read guide will help you understand why threat intelligence is an essential part of every organisation’s defence against the latest cyber attacks.
Download it for free at smashingsecurity.com/intelligence
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.