Clearview AI receives something of a slap in the face, and who is wrestling over an internet wormhole?
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
And don’t miss our featured interview with Artur Kane of GoodAccess.
- Carl Sagan – Cosmos – Space Travel — YouTube.
- 'Tired' Carl Sagan Fan Sells Wormhole.com to Crypto Giant Jump for $50K After Lawsuit — Decrypt.
- ACLU vs Clearview AI — American Civil Liberties Union.
- Clearview AI Offered Free Trials To Police Around The World — Buzzfeed News.
- US State Privacy Legislation Tracker — IAPP.
- The Secretive Company That Might End Privacy as We Know It — The New York Times.
- In Big Win, Settlement Ensures Clearview AI Complies With Groundbreaking Illinois Biometric Privacy Law — American Civil Liberties Union
- OwlKitty — YouTube.
- Review: The Balldo Made Me Rethink Sex in the Most Absurd Way Possible — Wired.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.