Who’s that new guy working at your company, and why don’t you recognise him from the interview? How are hacktivists raising the heat in Belarus? And should you be fully vaxxed for your online date?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- The new hire who showed up is not the same person we interviewed — Ask a Manager.
- How to Spot Fake Candidates in Video Interviews — Nick Shah on LinkedIn.
- How To Avoid The Fake Candidate Scam in the Tech Industry — Focus GTS.
- Tweet by Belarusian Cyber-Partisans.
- Tweet showing screenshots of hacked railroad.
- ‘We Can Hurt Them in Ways They Don’t Understand’: Ukraine on Russia Cyber-War — Vice.
- Pandemic fuels new trends in the online dating world — WXYZ Detroit.
- 'Swipe left for unvaxxed’: Vaccine status complicates the scene on dating apps — France 24.
- Tips for private and safe dating on Tinder — Kaspersky.
- Survey Says Bumble Users Are Burned Out on One Thing in Particular — Bumble.
- Cookie Clicker.
- Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness — Netflix.
- Chicken fattee with rice, crispbread and yoghurt recipe — Moro.
- Chocolate and Apricot Tart report — Happy Foodie.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.