All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Dinah Davis.
Dinah Davis – @Dinah_Davis
- CEO of US mortgage company fires 900 employees on a Zoom call — YouTube.
- Better.com Zoom firing: Employees share what it was like — CNN.
- Antiwork subreddit — Reddit.
- Hackers Are Spamming Businesses’ Receipt Printers With ‘Antiwork’ Manifestos — Motherboard Vice.
- Hackers are spamming printers with 'antiwork' slogans — Metro.
- How To Get Back At Your Annoyingly Loud Neighbors — Dumpaday.
- Attention Shoppers: Internet Is Open — The New York Times.
- A Brief History of E-commerce — Michael Tefula.
- Global retail e-commerce market size 2014-2023 — Statista.
- Ecommerce Fraud Prevention: How To Protect Your Online Store — Big Commerce.
- How to Secure Your E-Commerce Website: 6 Basic Steps — PC Magazine.
- How to Secure Your eCommerce Website: 7 Tips — MailMunch.
- Twitter Will Take Down Pictures of People Posted Without Their Permission — The New York Times.
- Far-right activists using Twitter new rule against anti-extremist researchers — The Washington Post.
- Far-right target critics with Twitter's new media policy — BBC News.
- The Guardian Crosswords.
- Guardian Puzzles & Crosswords for iOS — iOS App Store.
- Guardian Puzzles & Crosswords for Android — Google Play store.
- Now that's what I call a Hacker — Jitbit.
- Taskmaster — YouTube.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.