Pygmy hippopotamus bugs, DEF CON’s data slip-up, and phishing fraudsters have their collars felt.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Naked Security’s Paul Ducklin.
Paul Ducklin – @duckblog
- DEF CON masks and vaccination FAQ.
- Hacking DEF CON 29 — Reznok.
- Tweet by Jeff Moss (Dark Tangent) thanking Reznok.
- PetitPotam proof-of-concept tool — GitHub.
- Windows “PetitPotam” network attack – how to protect against it — Naked Security.
- Fraud Family cybercrime ring under the spotlight as arrests made in the Netherlands — Bitdefender.
- The Trigan Empire — Wikipedia.
- The Rise and Fall of The Trigan Empire: Volume 1 — Treasury British Comics Shop.
- Tangle Teezer — If you want to be a Fashion Captain, like Duck.
- Modern Love trailer — YouTube.
- Modern Love (TV series) — Wikipedia.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.