Video gaming giant Electronic Arts suffers a hack following slack security, the Japanese Olympics are proving unpopular with everyone apart from cybercriminals, and le coq est mort.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- Coq on GitHub.
- Alternative names for Coq.
- Realizing this is getting out of hand, Coq mulls new name for programming language — The Register.
- Terminology: it's not black and white — NCSC.
- Hackers Steal Wealth of Data from Game Giant EA — Vice.
- Japan – COVID-19 Overview — Johns Hopkins.
- Olympics 2021: When Tokyo Games start and what restrictions will be in place — Irish Mirror.
- Tokyo Olympic Games: When are they and will they go ahead despite Covid? — BBC News.
- Tokyo Olympics organizers' data swept up in Fujitsu hack: report — CyberScoop.
- Tokyo Games organizers hit by data breach and info leak — The Japan Times.
- XPOL-2-5G antenna — Poynting.
- Mondo Mascots — Twitter.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.