Who’s been dressing Robox players up in red baseball caps? Which ransomware victim’s negotations got spied on by the media? And should Jason Bieber think twice before touching his hat? Oh, and we need to talk about squirrels…
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by John Hawes
- Roblox accounts being hacked in support of Trump re-election — Bleeping Computer.
- Add 2-Step Verification to Your Roblox Account — Roblox.
- Ransomware Groups Promise Not to Hit Hospitals Amid Pandemic — Wired.
- NetWalker Ransomware – What You Need to Know — Tripwire.
- Update on IT Security Incident at UCSF — UC San Francisco.
- How hackers extorted $1.14m from University of California, San Francisco — BBC News.
- Pizzagate conspiracy theory — Wikipedia.
- A TikTok Twist on ‘PizzaGate’ — The New York Times.
- ‘PizzaGate’ Conspiracy Theory Thrives Anew in the TikTok Era — The New York Times.
- TikTok Teens Are Obsessed With Pizzagate — The Daily Beast.
- Building the Perfect Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder — YouTube.
- DARK Season 1 Trailer — YouTube.
- DARK – The Official Guide — Netflix.
- Conan Doyle estate sues Netflix for giving Sherlock Holmes too many feelings — The Verge.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
Silo for Research (Toolbox) from Authentic8 is a secure and anonymous web browsing solution that enables threat intelligence, security, and public safety professionals to conduct research, collect evidence, and analyze data across the open, deep and dark web.
To learn how Silo for Research enables teams to timely and efficiently investigate, while ensuring maximum security and oversight to ensure compliance – including GDPR – go to smashingsecurity.com/authentic8 now.
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.