We take a bloodied baseball bat to Android malware, and debate the merits of a social media strike, as one of the team bites the bullet and buys a smart lock for the office.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Oli Skertchly.
- This scary game app is coming for your credentials — Wandera.
- App vetting: How do you measure the risk level of risky apps? — Wandera.
- The not so ultra lock — Pen Test Partners.
- Cat playing the flute — Twitter.
- Proposing a 'Declaration of Digital Independence' — Wired.
- Declaration of Digital Independence — Larry Sanger.
- @[email protected] — Follow Graham on Mastodon.
- The Fediverse — Wikipedia.
- Apollo 11 in Real-time.
- Dark — Netflix.
- Amazon reviews of the Chillow cooling pillow.
- The Best Cooling Pillows for Night Sweats — Health.com.
- Oli Skertchly on Instagram.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.