We take a bloodied baseball bat to Android malware, and debate the merits of a social media strike, as one of the team bites the bullet and buys a smart lock for the office.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Oli Skertchly.
- This scary game app is coming for your credentials — Wandera.
- App vetting: How do you measure the risk level of risky apps? — Wandera.
- The not so ultra lock — Pen Test Partners.
- Cat playing the flute — Twitter.
- Proposing a 'Declaration of Digital Independence' — Wired.
- Declaration of Digital Independence — Larry Sanger.
- @email@example.com — Follow Graham on Mastodon.
- The Fediverse — Wikipedia.
- Apollo 11 in Real-time.
- Dark — Netflix.
- Amazon reviews of the Chillow cooling pillow.
- The Best Cooling Pillows for Night Sweats — Health.com.
- Oli Skertchly on Instagram.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management.
Listeners can get a 10% discount off the high-quality CyberSecurity eLearning catalog by quoting the code SMASHING. Visit smashingsecurity.com/metacompliance now.
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.