Why is Tampa’s mayor tweeting about blowing up the airport? Are hackers trying to connect with you via LinkedIn? And has Maria succeeded in her attempt to survive February without Facebook?
All this and much much more in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Plus, after last week’s discussion about the legal battle between Mondelez and Zurich Insurance, we have a chat with security veteran Martin Overton to take a deeper look into cyber insurance.
Smashing Security #117: 'SWATs on a plane'
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Other... | RSS
Graham Cluley – @gcluley
Carole Theriault – @caroletheriault
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
Martin Overton – @martin_sec
- Pornography, racism and threats of missile attack fill Tampa mayor's Twitter feed during hack — WTSP News.
- How to use the Teams feature on TweetDeck — Twitter.
- I Blocked Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple — Gizmodo.
- Half Of U.S. Employees Are Actively Searching For A New Job — Forbes.
- Fake Jobs: Campaigns Delivering More_eggs Backdoor via Fake Job Offers — Proofpoint.
- Perfect night in — A podcast by Neil Perryman.
- Tetris® 99 for Nintendo Switch — Nintendo.
- Every British swear word has been officially ranked in order of offensiveness — The Independent.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Grab your FREE Cybersecurity Awareness Training Kit from Mimecast, and share it throughout your company. Give your employees the information they need to make the best cybersecurity decisions.
Get your free kit at smashingsecurity.com/mimecast
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
Follow the show:
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to read more of the exclusive content we post.