Join us for our special Christmas episode as we tell tales of printer hacking, website defacement, Grinches, and how Google is snooping on your private YouTube videos.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by The CyberWire’s Dave Bittner.
Dave Bittner – @bittner
- PewDiePie printer hackers strike again — BBC News.
- ASCII art attack — Smashing Security episode 007.
- TheHackerGiraffe — Patreon.
- Buying PewDiePie a $1M Billboard in Times Square! — YouTube.
- I Bought Every Billboard In My City For This — YouTube.
- PewDiePie Billboards in INDIA | T-Series vs PewDiePie — YouTube.
- WSJ website defaced by PewDiePie fan in ongoing YouTube subscribers battle — ZDNet.
- Disney Severs Ties With YouTube Star PewDiePie After Anti-Semitic Posts — Wall Street Journal.
- TheHackerGiraffe comments on WSJ defacement — Twitter.
- Cockwomble definition — Urban Dictionary.
- The Wombles Season 1 — YouTube.
- YouTube is reading text in users’ videos — Naked Security.
- Google is Scanning for (and Crawling) URLs in Your Private YouTube Videos — Austin Burk.
- Santa's Little Helpers — Reddit.
- Posts about Christmas Grinches — Reddit.
- You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch — Flearoy.
- Paul McCartney at O2 Arena, London — YouTube.
- Ronnie Wood praised by fans as he catches TUBE home after joining Paul McCartney on stage — Daily Mail.
- Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke — YouTube.
- Wild Thing podcast.
- Analysis, The Replication Crisis — BBC Radio Four.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.