How do fraudsters exploit abandoned domains to steal your company’s secrets? How can you better protect your privacy when looking for love online? And who has the longest arms in the animal kingdom?
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
- What do the drsolomon.com and sands.co.uk domains look like now?
- Hacking law firms with abandoned domain names
- Fraudsters Can Access Sensitive Information from Abandoned Domains
- Have I Been Pwned: Domain search
- John and Lorena Bobbitt
- He Used Tinder to Hunt the Women He Raped and Killed, Police Say
- Missing Paperwork Got Him Out of Jail. Then, Police Say, He Raped and Killed
- Man jailed after attempting to rob man he met on dating app
- Search for images with reverse image search
- Swytch lets you use up to five 'burner' UK phone numbers from a single device
- Smashing Security 072: Why are firms so cr*p with our private data?
- A Hacker's Guide to Protecting Your Privacy While Dating
- How to Protect Your Privacy While Online Dating
- Gibbons have the longest arms relative to body size of any primate
- Bomb Chicken Teaser Trailer – YouTube
- Bomb Chicken for Nintendo Switch
- Fortnite fury over how Google handled its security hole
- The Godless Spellchecker podcast
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management. Listeners can get a 10% discount off the high-quality CyberSecurity eLearning catalog by quoting the code SMASHING. Visit www.smashingsecurity.com/metacompliance now.
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.