The world has been gripped with the story of that soccer team, those poor boys… but enough about England’s World Cup hopes being dashed, it’s time for another episode of “Smashing Security”.
Crypto scamming Thai cave scoundrels! $25 million to make anti-fake news videos! TimeHop data breach! Phone number port out scams!
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by the author of “Social media is bullshit”, B J Mendelson.
Smashing Security #086: 'Elon Musk submarine scams and 2FA bypass'
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Other... | RSS
Graham Cluley – @gcluley
Carole Theriault – @caroletheriault
B J Mendelson – @bjmendelson
- Vote for "Smashing Security" in the Podcast Awards
- Thai Cave rescue scammers pose as Elon Musk
- Why was Elon Musk at the Thai cave rescue?
- Bad Checks: Twitter's Identity Crisis Is Costing Users More Than Bitcoin
- YouTube Pledges $25 Million to Help Fight Fake News
- Timehop security incident
- what3words | Addressing the world
- Justified Season 1 Promo / trailer – YouTube
- Dear Joan and Jericha: agony aunts of the most ribald kind
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses
Follow the show:
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to read more of the exclusive content we post.