Join me and fellow computer security industry veterans Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault as we have another casual video chat about whatever is on our minds. You can either watch the video, or listen to the podcast.
This week, in Smashing Security #003: “Alexa! Get me an axe!”, we discuss Donald Trump and *that* secret dossier, MongoDB databases under attack, Microsoft employees suffering from PTSD, and Alexa buying doll houses.
Recorded live: Thursday 12 January, 2017.
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think! You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.
- Donald Trump finally believes Russia hacked the DNC
- 27,000 MongoDB servers have their data wiped, receive ransom demand for its safe return
- Advice on how to secure MongoDB
- Microsoft Anti-Porn Workers Sue Over PTSD
- TV News anchor says ‘Alexa, buy me a dollhouse’ with predictable results…
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.