I was delighted to appear on the “ManageEngine Insights” podcast this week, hosted by enterprise analyst John Donegan.
Here’s a quick summary of what we talked about:
- Cybersecurity threats
- Ransomware and cyber insurance
- Synthetic media
- The data brokerage industry
- Regulation and algorithmic decision-making
- Media effects
- IoT devices and data collection
- Deepfake technology and new threats
- The migration to remote work
You can find out more on the “ManageEngine Insights” podcast’s webpage, or listen below.
Thanks to John Donegan and the rest of the team at ManageEngine for inviting me onto the show.
And if you enjoyed that, you might also be interested in the award-winning weekly “Smashing Security” podcast I co-host with Carole Theriault.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.