It’s December, which means it’s time for security vendors to start rolling out their annual round-ups, making predictions about what we can expect in the next 12 months.
The latest edition of the Sophos Security Threat Report has just been published, and is well worth a read.
Topics included in the Sophos Security Threat Report 2013 include:
- New platforms and changing threats
- Blackhole exploit kit: Today’s malware market leader
- Java attacks reach critical mass
- Android malware
- The unrelenting rise of ransomware
- OS X and the Mac: More users, emerging risks
- High profile arrests and take downs
- Polymorphic attacks become more troublesome
- Targeted attacks
- What we can expect in 2013
Amongst the many interesting sections of the report is…
Read more in my article on the Naked Security website.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.