It’s December, which means it’s time for security vendors to start rolling out their annual round-ups, making predictions about what we can expect in the next 12 months.
The latest edition of the Sophos Security Threat Report has just been published, and is well worth a read.
Topics included in the Sophos Security Threat Report 2013 include:
- New platforms and changing threats
- Blackhole exploit kit: Today’s malware market leader
- Java attacks reach critical mass
- Android malware
- The unrelenting rise of ransomware
- OS X and the Mac: More users, emerging risks
- High profile arrests and take downs
- Polymorphic attacks become more troublesome
- Targeted attacks
- What we can expect in 2013
Amongst the many interesting sections of the report is…
Read more in my article on the Naked Security website.