Check out the latest special “splinter” episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast – where Vanja Svajcer, Carole Theriault and I discuss Mac malware.
Do you run an anti-virus on your Mac or MacBook? Should you?
- 600,000 Macs infected with Flashback trojan, 274 in Cupertino
- Flashback to the biggest Mac malware attack of all time – Is it still a threat?
- Hackers target Iranian activists’ Mac devices with revamped malware
- Microsoft Office macro malware targets Macs
- 12 security suites for Mac OS X put to the test
Hope you enjoy the show, and tell us what you think. You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and thanks for listening!
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.