Razzlekhan, the self-proclaimed Crocodile of Wall Street, pleads guilty to the biggest crypto laundering scheme in history, and just how safe are you typing while on a Zoom call?
Meanwhile, Graham rants about public EV chargers.
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- With Nvidia Eye Contact, you’ll never look away from a camera again – Ars Technica.
- “A Practical Deep Learning-Based Acoustic Side Channel Attack on Keyboards” – Technical paper (PDF).
- New acoustic attack steals data from keystrokes with 95% accuracy – Bleeping Computer.
- Bitfinex users to share 36% of bitcoin losses after hack – BBC News.
- Bitfinex’s Latest News & Updates – BitFinex blog.
- Heather R. Morgan – Wikipedia.
- Razzlekhan and husband guilty of $4.5bn Bitcoin launder – BBC News.
- Record-high seizure of $4bn in stolen Bitcoin – BBC News.
- ‘Sexy horror comedy’: Bitcoin laundering suspect is also ‘raunchy rapper’ Razzlekhan – The Guardian.
- ”Versace Bedouin” music video by Razzlekhan – YouTube.
- “Pho King Badd Bhech” music video by Razzlekhan – YouTube.
- SWARCO – Nit Pick of the Week.
- Esim Holafly – Holafly.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Kolide – Kolide ensures that if your device isn’t secure it can’t access your cloud apps. It’s Device Trust for Okta. Watch the demo today!
- ClearVPN – Hide your IP address, browse without geo-restrictions, and stay private online with a 30 day free trial of its premium plan.
Support the show:
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.