There’s monkey business involving cryptocurrency thieves and MailChimp, a stalker exploits his ex-partner’s CCTV cameras, and what are the naughty words Amazon doesn’t want its staff using?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Zoë Rose.
Zoë Rose – @RoseSecOps
- Trezor wallets hacked? Don’t be duped by phishing attack email — Graham Cluley.
- Tweet by Trezor.
- Ongoing phishing attacks on Trezor users — Trezor.
- Hacker accessed 319 crypto- and finance-related Mailchimp accounts, company said — The Record.
- Stalker used woman's own CCTV cameras to watch her at home — Liverpool Echo.
- Operation: SafeEscape.
- Work Trend Index: Microsoft’s latest research on the ways we work — Microsoft.
- Research: A Little Recognition Can Provide a Big Morale Boost — HBR.
- 50% of companies want workers back in office 5 days a week — CNBC.
- New Amazon Worker Chat App Would Ban Words Like “Union” — The Intercept.
- Trust No One — Netflix.
- Smashing Security episode 114: Darknet Diaries, death, and beauty apps — Where we discussed the mysterious case of Gerry Cotten and QuadrigaCX.
- Find QuadrigaCX’s missing $190 million, and you could win a $100,000 bounty — Graham Cluley.
- Hamilton One Essential S1 Magicfold Premium Buggy — Kruidvat NL.
- Infantino 4-in-1 Flip Advanced Draagzak BK-05204 — Bol.
- Cosco Scenera Next Convertible Car Seat, Boulder — Canadian Tire.
- Literature Clock.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.