Wordle – good or bad for the world? Whatever your opinion, at least someone wants to spoil players’ fun. Meanwhile, we take a look at the threat mobile phones can pose to your mental health.
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
- Wordle – A daily word game.
- Friend of the show Mark Stockley bragging about his Wordle play — Twitter.
- Wordle Accessibility — Generates descriptive text for your Wordle result.
- Twitter suspends Wordle-ruining bot — The Verge.
- Screen Time: How to make peace with your devices and find your techquilibrium — Book by Becca Cady.
- 2022 Cell Phone Usage Statistics: How Obsessed Are We? — Reviews.org.
- Is Your Phone Affecting Your Mental Health? — Butler Hospital.
- The people deciding to ditch their smartphones — BBC News.
- No place is sacred: Addicted Americans use cell phones at weddings, funerals, on the toilet! — Study Finds.
- Is Your Mobile Phone Use Bad for Your Mental Health? — Mental Health.
- From low sense of control to problematic smartphone use severity during Covid-19 outbreak: The mediating role of fear of missing out and the moderating role of repetitive negative thinking — PLOS.
- Ten ways to take control of your smartphone — The Guardian.
- It's A Knockout 1973, Heat 4 – Ely Vs Hertford — YouTube.
- It's a Royal Knockout, 1987 — YouTube.
- The Grand Knockout Tournament — Wikipedia.
- Embarrassing 80's – Royal It's a Knockout — YouTube.
- 'Brand New Cherry Flavor' Review: Dark New Netflix Show Gets Gross — Variety.
- Brand New Cherry Flavor — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.