Fishing fanatics find themselves in deep water, Teslas go haywire after an update, and is there actually some good news about IoT?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Ken Munro.
Ken Munro – @TheKenMunroShow
- Notice of a cyber security incident — Announcement from Angling Direct on London Stock Exchange.
- Angling Direct: Criminals net website of UK fishing site — The Register.
- Tweet from user of Angling Direct. — Twitter.
- Tweet by Angling Direct customer — Twitter.
- Internet-connected radio equipment and wearable radio equipment — European Commission.
- Internet of Things Cybersecurity Improvement Act of 2020 — US LIbrary of Congress.
- Information privacy: connected devices — Californian senate bill.
- Tesla Full Self-Driving recall came amid increased regulatory scrutiny – The Washington Post — Washington Post.
- Tesla recalls nearly 12,000 U.S. vehicles over software communication error — Reuters.
- The World of the Unknown series of books: UFOs, Ghosts, and Monsters — Usborne.
- World of the Unknown UFOs trailer — YouTube.
- Airwheel SR5 Intelligent Suitcase.
- Hijacking smart luggage — Pen Test Partners.
- AeroPress Coffee Maker.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
From start-up to enterprise, 1Password makes it easy for your team to store, generate and share strong passwords. The less time you need to spend dealing with hacks, phishing scams, and lost passwords, the better.
Not just for IT and Security teams – all kinds of teams like Finance, HR, Legal, and Marketing can also store and share business credit cards, sensitive documents and shared logins in 1Password.
Work securely from home or in the office. 1Password allows secure access to logins and important resources anywhere you work.
Instantly deploy, grant and revoke access to shared vaults. You can securely add new team members and recover locked-out user accounts.
Find out more and try 1Password free for 14 days at 1password.com
Qualys Security Conference 2021 is taking place in Las Vegas November 15-18 2021, and you can attend either in person or online.
Hear from experts such as Chris Krebs, former Director of the DHS & CISA, learn strategies and tactics to secure your organization, and network with your peers and other Qualys experts to accelerate your career.
To learn more about attending the Qualys Security Conference 2021 in person or online visit smashingsecurity.com/qualyslasvegas
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.