Join me and fellow computer security industry veterans Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault on the “Smashing Security” podcast, as we have another casual chat about the world of online privacy and computer security.
Smashing Security #008: 'I'll give you my Android when you pry it from my cold, dead paws'
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Other... | RSS
Handbags at dawn for CrowdStrike and NSS Labs! Donald Trump’s insecure Android phone! File-less malware – is that so new? And StalkScan makes it easier to reveal what Facebook users have been carelessly sharing…
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer discuss.
- AEP Public Test Announcement
- NSS Labs Report Confirms Testing of CrowdStrike Falcon was Incomplete and Wrong
- Some thoughts on the CrowdStrike vs NSS Labs debacle
- Which Android phone does Donald Trump use?
- Senators raise concerns over Donald Trump’s smartphone security
- Google claims ‘massive’ Stagefright Android bug had ‘sod all effect’
- A Scary New Kind of Malware Is Invading Banks All Over the World
- Fileless attacks against enterprise networks
- This creepy Facebook tool is revealing a LOT about you
Hope you enjoy the show, tell us what you think and leave us a review on iTunes! You can follow the Smashing Security team at @SmashinSecurity on Twitter.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to read more of the exclusive content we post.
One comment on “Smashing Security podcast #008: ‘I’ll give you my Android when you pry it from my cold, dead paws’”
i think "Fileless attacks against enterprise networks " news is same before , lie and Ads news from Kaspersky .