Join me and fellow computer security industry veterans Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault on the “Smashing Security” podcast, as we have another casual chat about the world of online privacy and computer security.
Handbags at dawn for CrowdStrike and NSS Labs! Donald Trump’s insecure Android phone! File-less malware – is that so new? And StalkScan makes it easier to reveal what Facebook users have been carelessly sharing…
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer discuss.
- AEP Public Test Announcement
- NSS Labs Report Confirms Testing of CrowdStrike Falcon was Incomplete and Wrong
- Some thoughts on the CrowdStrike vs NSS Labs debacle
- Which Android phone does Donald Trump use?
- Senators raise concerns over Donald Trump’s smartphone security
- Google claims ‘massive’ Stagefright Android bug had ‘sod all effect’
- A Scary New Kind of Malware Is Invading Banks All Over the World
- Fileless attacks against enterprise networks
- This creepy Facebook tool is revealing a LOT about you
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.