Microsoft issues warning to unpatched Windows users about worm risk, and how do you delete all traces of yourself off the internet after you murder your podcast co-host?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who aren’t joined by a special guest this week.
- WannaCry ransomware hits systems worldwide — Graham Cluley.
- WannaCry – Who's to blame? — Smashing Security #021.
- Remote Desktop Services Remote Code Execution Vulnerability CVE-2019-0708 — Microsoft.
- A Reminder to Update Your Systems to Prevent a Worm — Microsoft.
- Microsoft practically begs Windows users to fix wormable BlueKeep flaw — Ars Technica.
- Almost One Million Vulnerable to BlueKeep Vuln (CVE-2019-0708) — Errata Security.
- Intense scanning activity detected for BlueKeep RDP flaw — ZDNet.
- Greatest Love Of All (Official Music Video) – Whitney Houston — YouTube.
- Removing Content From Google.
- I want to know how to go about deleting everything about myself online — Reddit.
- Remove yourself from the internet, hide your identity, and erase your online presence — ZDNet.
- Chernobyl Trailer — YouTube.
- The 23-Year-Old Woman Who Pioneered Investigative Journalism — The Atlantic.
- Undercover in an Insane Asylum: How a 23-Year-Old Changed Journalism — YouTube.
- Nellie Bly — Wikipedia.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
For anyone who is baffled by threat intelligence, and the benefits that it can bring to your company, this is the book for you.
“The Threat Intelligence Handbook” is an easy-to-read guide will help you understand why threat intelligence is an essential part of every organisation’s defence against the latest cyber attacks.
Download it for free at www.smashingsecurity.com/intelligence now.
People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management.
Listeners can get a 10% discount off the high-quality CyberSecurity eLearning catalog by quoting the code SMASHING. Visit smashingsecurity.com/metacompliance now.
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.