Doctor Who’s TARDIS has sprung a data leak, Facebook’s creepy patents are unmasked, and an app to keep women safe on dates has surprising origins.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- BBC Goes to Court to Identify 'Doctor Who' Leaker
- Doctor Who episodes leak online – should you download them?
- Reality Winner pleads guilty after being unmasked by microdots
- German researchers defeat printers' doc-tracking dots
- Are you happy with this technology that Facebook’s developing?
- Emma Sayle – CEO. Wife. Mother. Liberator. Feminist.
- Killing Kittens Parties Liberating Women Worldwide
- Kate Middleton's friend holds orgies in sharia hotel
- Safe Date – Stay Safe And Get Peace Of Mind When Dating
- Killing Kittens sex party founder hopes new DateSafe app can improve women's safety
- GeoGuessr – Let's explore the world!
- Playground Buddy – Helping Families Find Playgrounds
- Blue Apron is releasing a smart, strong, sensual Bob’s Burgers meal kit
- Every Burger From Bob's Burgers Ranked
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses
People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management. Listeners can get a 10% discount off the high-quality CyberSecurity eLearning catalog by quoting the code SMASHING. Visit www.metacompliance.com now.
Follow the show:
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.