Hell hath no fury like a jealous clarinetist’s girlfriend! Your Google ChromeCast could be letting stalkers find out where you live! And why on earth is Graham recommending people write their passwords down in a book!?
Join computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault on a shorter episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast than normal, as they’re awfully busy touring up and down the country doing things in front of live audiences.
- View from Carole's hotel room in Manchester
- Eric Abramovitz plays the clarinet – YouTube
- McGill music student awarded $350,000 after girlfriend stalls career
- Eric Abramovitz vs Jennifer (Jooyeon) Lee – Court documents
- Google’s Newest Feature: Find My Home
- Steve Gibson's Three Router Solution to IOT Insecurity
- Google Removes 'Don't Be Evil' Clause From Its Code of Conduct
- Password Minder Infomercial – YouTube
- LaDonna – This American Life
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses
Follow the show:
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.