Should you quit Facebook? How do you delete your Facebook account? What do you need to consider before leaving Facebook for good? And what’s the easiest way to successfully go cold turkey on Facebook?
Find out in this special splinter episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who are joined this week by special guest Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- How do I download a copy of my information on Facebook?
- Facebook retracted Zuckerberg’s messages from recipients’ inboxes
- How do I turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites?
- How to use "Turn Platform Off" on Facebook for privacy
- How do I deactivate my Facebook account?
- How to deactivate Facebook Messenger
- Ask Facebook to delete your account
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
LastPass Enterprise makes password security effortless for your organization.
LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to smashingsecurity.com/lastpass to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses
Follow the show:
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.