Earlier this month I had the pleasure of sitting down with Lisa Forte, a celebrated public speaker and expert on the topic of cybersecurity and social engineering, for a video chat.
Lisa runs a YouTube channel called “Rebooting”, where she’s interviewing interesting people. Somehow I sneaked onto the show too.
- Take a peek inside my podcast pleasure palace, nicknamed “GCHQ”.
- Hear my family’s reaction to my career.
- Tales of some of the viruses from yesteryear that caught my attention.
- My “feud” with female virus writer Gigabyte.
- Blogging ethics and regrets.
- Cyber attacks that shook the IT industry.
- Tribal thinking
- Death threats
- Much much more…
…all on this episode of “Rebooting” with Lisa Forte, with special guest yours truly.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.