It’s simply amazing how amazingly simple this xkcd cartoon is at explaining what the Heartbleed bug is all about.
Source: xkcd, “How the Heartbleed bug works”
- In the wake of Heartbleed, watch out for phishing attacks disguised as password reset emails
- Here’s some really bad Heartbleed bug advice about changing your passwords
- Heartbleed OpenSSL bug: An FAQ for Mac, iPhone and iPad users
- Did the Heartbleed bug leak your Yahoo password?
- The Heartbleed bug: serious vulnerability found in OpenSSL cryptographic software library
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.