Thanks to everyone who entered the Conficker news headline competition I was running earlier this week.
Here’s just a few of the entries:
- Conficker: world’s greatest April Fool’s joke or ‘digital Pearl Harbor’?
- Conficker: Doomsday or Rickroll?
- Brainy worm might jack the world’s PCs
- Virus threat to 9 million computers: Will your PC be hijacked on April 1?
- Conficker – The Paris Hilton of Botnets
- Conflicker virus expected to hit bank accounts from April 1
(hey, at least get the name of the virus correct)
and I’m a bit disappointed that no-one submitted this inspired headline from CNet…
Read more in my article on the Naked Security website.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.