Graham Cluley Security News is sponsored this week by the folks at HYPR. Thanks to the great team there for their support!
Passwordless MFA is a key control for 2022 and beyond. The rise of distributed working, emerging threats and digital transformation is driving a need for Zero Trust identity-centric security patterns that place greater emphasis on secure, yet usable authentication experiences.
The migration from legacy and siloed MFA into a decoupled passwordless approach, allows a future based on ubiquitous continual security that can be applied to a host of new identity verification use cases.
This guide details:
- Why Zero Trust must utilize zero passwords.
- Where passwords can be eliminated: Workstation Login, VPN and Remote Access, Single Sign On.
- Best practices for admins to build a passwordless, identity-centric security model.
- How Passwordless MFA helps extend, expand, and future proof your identity access assurance.
- How post-authentication verification is supported to deliver continuous security.
HYPR is the leader in Passwordless Multi-factor Authentication (MFA). It protects workforce and customer identities with the highest level of assurance while enhancing the end users’ experience. HYPR’s approach shifts the economics of attack and risk in the enterprises’ favor by replacing password-based MFA with Passwordless MFA. With HYPR, customers can finally enable cross-platform desktop MFA, stop phishing, and reduce fraud associated with weak or stolen passwords.
If you’re interested in sponsoring my site for a week, and reaching an IT-savvy audience that cares about computer security, you can find more information here.