A married couple are accused of selling nuclear sub secrets, Facebook continues to make young lives a misery, and a school hacker lets loose one heck of a prank.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- Maryland Nuclear Engineer and Spouse Arrested on Espionage-Related Charges — US Department of Justice.
- Couple charged with leaking US nuclear sub designs — The Register.
- Facebook will add new safety features, notably for teens, after whistleblower leak — CNBC.
- Unfollow Everything cease-and-desist letter from Facebook — Louis Barclay.
- IoT Hacking and Rickrolling My High School District — WhiteHoodHacker.
- Board Game Arena — Play board games online from your browser.
- Foundation — Official Trailer — YouTube.
- Foundation — Apple TV.
- Film Courage.
- Film Courage — YouTube.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
With 1Password you only ever need to memorize one password. All your other passwords and important information are protected by your Master Password, which only you know. Take the 14 day free trial now at 1password.com
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.