Do you want to raise security awareness within your business?
Do you need to find an imaginative approach to get staff members to “buy in” to the importance of proper security, in a fun, engaging way?
Or are you looking for an independent expert to speak or facilitate at your conference?
"Graham is the most knowledgeable person I’ve met when it comes to information security. What’s more, he’s equally compelling whether speaking to a room full of technical analysts or on the TV explaining things in a way my granny would understand."
I have given talks for some of the world’s biggest companies, and spoken at events such as WebSummit, RSA, Campus Party, Infosec, Virus Bulletin, IP Expo, EICAR, ICSA, ISSA, and the European Internet Security Forum.
Recent and upcoming public talks
- 3 September 2013 – Campus Party Europe, O2 Millennium Dome, London.
- 4 October 2013 – Virus Bulletin, Berlin.
- 15 October 2013 – eCrime and Cyber Security Seminar 2013, London.
- 17 October 2013 – IP Expo, London.
- 29 October 2013 – #SocialMediaWhatsTrending, BBC North, Salford.
- 31 October 2013 – Web Summit, Dublin.
- 5 November 2013 – Keynote: Infosecurity Magazine Winter Virtual Conference
- 28 November 2013 – Web Seminar: “Closing the IT security risk management gap: 3 Ways to connect IT & the Board”
- 6 March 2014 – IT Leaders Forum, London Stock Exchange.
- 11 March 2014 – e-Crime and Information Security Congress, London.
- 14 March 2014 – Keynote: The Insight Technology Show, London.
- 25 March 2014 – LawTech Futures 2014, London.
- 29 April – 1 May 2014 – InfoSecurity Europe, London.
- 16-17 May 2014 – Keynote: EMVA Business Conference, Vienna, Austria.
- 12 June 2014 – RANT Conference, London.
- 19-20 June 2014 – FourSys Security Conference, Belfast.
- 26-27 June 2014 – FourSys Security Conference, Loch Lomond, Scotland.
- 3 October 2014 – Keynote: ISACA, Dublin, Ireland.
- 7 October 2014 – SecureTour 14, Bristol.
- 8 October 2014 – SecureTour 14, Cambridge.
- 14 October 2014 – SecureTour 14, London.
- 16 October 2014 – SecureTour 14, Manchester.
- 12-14 November 2014 – Keynote: AVAR 2014, Sydney, Australia.
I am able to talk extensively and give carefully researched presentations that draw on my years of experience in the computer security industry. What’s more, I can specifically tailor my presentation for your audience – pitching it at just the right level to keep people entertained as well as informed.
So, whether you want to raise security awareness within your business or need a keynote speaker at your conference, I could be the right man for the job!
If you would like an independent expert to speak at your company’s event, give a keynote presentation at your conference or host a panel, please complete the form below.